Using blogging and collaboration sites as personal and professional branding
The use of social media can help individuals brand themselves across a vast global village. Different blogging platforms such as WordPress and Blogger, as well as collaboration sites such as Wikipedia are available for constant branding and networking opportunities. Twitter has also surfaced as a great tool for engaging audience and making them aware of different blog sites.
- Bethany Beutel (@beebee_24), Senior, Public Relations, Minor Business Administration
- Natalie Cassoni (@NatalieCassoni), Senior, Public Relations
- Nicole Leone (@ColeLeo22), Senior, Public Relations
- Jonathan Lutz (@JonMan22), Senior, Emerging Technology & Multimedia
- Courtney Moats (@courtneymoats), Senior, Public Relations