Mobile technology has taken over the way we send and receive information. Advancements in technology have made our lives more convenient with work, school, and social life. Social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have impacted the way we communicate with one another and limit us from face-to-face communication. Various generations are beginning to adapt to newer technology and are becoming more dependent on mobile devices. Twitter will be a great way to discuss other’s opinions on how our lives have changed from technology.
- John Kovalik (@john_kovalik), Senior, Public Relations
- Alli Fleagle (@fleag_fleag12), Senior, Public Relations
- Carmen Blundo (@CarmenVBlundo), Senior, Public Relations
- Chelsea Galbraith (@chel_galbraith), Senior, Public Relations & Sport Management
- Teresa Pitassi (@Teresa_Pitassi), Senior, Public Relations